With beautiful, mature shade trees, sunny balconies and patios, and manicured grounds, the Chelsey Park Apartment Building at 314 Oxford Street West is a wonderful place for you to come home to.
Tenants enjoy an independent lifestyle, social and recreation programs, 24 hour emergency call bells connected to nursing response, membership to the Health Club and the option to purchase a variety of services: meals, laundry, maintenance, nursing, attendant services, and more.
Well maintained one, two and three bedroom apartments are available to rent in this seven storey structure.
• One, two or three bedroom apartments with a balcony, patio or enclosed sunroom
• Individual thermostat controls
• 24 hour emergency nursing response connected by pull cord in each apartment
• Membership to Health Club includes the heated pool, sauna, whirlpool and strength training centre
• Monthly newsletter and a calendar of social and recreation events
• Monthly rental invoice delivered to apartment
• Personal mailboxes, with Canada Post mailbox in lobby
• Purchasing options for a wide range of tenant services
• Utilities included (excludes phone, cable & internet service)
• In-apartment storage room
A selection of services are available to purchase by calling Customer Relations at 519-432-1845.
• Housekeeping Services
• Foot Care
• Laundry Services
• Bed Change
• Wellness Check
• Escort service with the community
• Mail Delivery
• Wheelchair Rental
• Walker Rental
• Health Club Personal Training
• Underground Parking
• Covered Parking
• Air Conditioner Maintenance
• Air Conditioner Rental for Season
• Coin Operated Washers & Dryers
An elegant, licensed dining lounge serving delicious meals is open to the tenants, family members and friends. For reservations, please call 519-43-1845 ext. 256.
Dining lounge menus are delivered on a regular basis to all of the Apartments and Retirement Suites so that they can enjoy a preview of the upcoming meals. See the Resources page for our current menu.
Breakfast - Open seating from 7:30-9:30 am
Lunch - 11:45 am & 1:00 pm
Dinner - 4:45 pm & 6:00 pm
Meals can be purchased on an a la carte basis, or on a meal plan. Meal tray service is available.
Short stay accommodation for visitors, respite, trial, convalescent, seasonal/vacation stays in our respite suites are available based on availability.