A health club designed for those 55 years & older and/or those with special needs
Warm swimming pool 86+ degrees
• Recreational swims
• Aquafit classes
• Chairlift into pool
• One on One sessions
• Whirlpool & Sauna
• Change rooms with showers & lockers
• Joint Fit water classes
- o Designed for Hip and Knee replacement, Arthritis, Fybromyalgia, Pre & Post Surgery Strengthening
All classes are led by experienced, certified instructors.
• Assessment by experienced instructors
• Free Weights
• Stretch Bed
• Recumbent Bicycle
• Biodex Bicycle
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly
• Rates include all day strength and pool classes
• Unlimited participation & club amenities
Private, Semi-private, Moms, Tots & Pops are all offered.
The children enjoy and learn more because of our knowledgeable swim instructors, our smaller, warm pool 86+ degrees during their swim lessons.
Classes are offered after school Monday through Friday as well as Saturday and Sunday. All classes are 1/2 hour long.
• Physiotherapy Clinics
• Long-Term Care/Retirement Communities
• Hospital Outreach
Rent our pool once a week for 1 hour; we offer a warm and inviting pool to bring your clients.
• Surround sound stereo system to play music
• Use of the pool, whirlpool & sauna
• Use of therapy equipment etc. dumbbells and weights
• Chairlift for easy access in and out of the pool
For more information regarding the Health Club, please contact:
Kandie-Rae Brown, Fitness & Recreation Manager
519-432-1845 ext. 262