The Chelsey Park Retirement Residence at 312 Oxford Street West has achieved the highest level of accreditation with The Ontario Retirement Communities Association by attending to the individual needs and wellness of its residents.
This five storey structure offers comfortable private suites in a variety of sizes where residents enjoy a comprehensive service package. This package includes, but is not limited to, three delicious and nutritious meals a day in an elegant, licensed dining lounge, three snacks a day are served at the snack centre, housekeeping and laundry, social and recreation programs, emergency call bells connected to nursing response and a membership to the Health Club.
Chelsey Park Retirement Residence offers comfortable, attractive living quarters in studio and bedsitting rooms, standard and large suites. Refer to copies of our floor plans here and on the Resources page.
• En suite 2, 3, or 4 piece bathrooms with low pile broadloom
• Kitchenette with a sink and a refrigerator (excluding studio)
• Individual thermostat controls
• Utilities and air conditioning included (excludes phone, cable & internet services)
• Emergency call bells
• Membership to Health Club includes the heated pool, sauna, whirlpool and strength training centre
• Personal mail boxes, with Canada Post mail box in the lobby
• 24-hour emergency nursing response
• Escort to and from the Dining Lounge, as required
• Pre-arrival assessment with Health Services Manager
• Family Consultation if requested
• Monthly weight monitoring
• Notifying family doctor of health changes
• Care Plan Review conducted semi-annually
Additional services such as medication management, bathing assistance, wellness and night checks when needed and appropriate follow up, daily servicing and bed making, etc. may be purchased on a monthly basis should you require them.
Your monthly rate includes:
• Weekly housekeeping
• Toilet paper and hand soap
• Annual interior and exterior window cleaning
• Clean, well maintained buildings and common areas
• Personal laundry and bed linens washed, dried, folded and delivered weekly
• Freshly painted suites in move-in condition
• Annual suite inspection for preventative maintenance
• Ongoing repairs and facility upkeep
An elegant, licensed dining room, open daily, offers residents, family & friends delicious and nutritional home cooked meals. For reservations, please call 519-43-1845 ext. 256.
Breakfast - Open seating from 7:30-9:30 am
Lunch - 11:45 am & 1:00 pm
Dinner - 4:45 pm & 6:00 pm
Meals can be purchased on an a la carte basis, or on a meal plan. Meal tray service is available.
Dining Lounge menus are delivered to the suites. See the Resources page for our current menu.
Short stay accommodation for visitors, respite, trial, convalescent, seasonal/vacation stays in our respite suites are available based on availability.